Policies and Terms services
I. COPYRIGHT POLICY
2. Customer is not permitted to use, copy the Information or create derivative works of the Information on any media, web site or any other gadget without the written consent of Thaituanlogistics.
II. NOTICE OF BREACH OF BREACH OF COPYRIGHT
In the event of a copyright infringement, Thaituanlogistics has the right (not the obligation) to take one of the measures to protect its interests:
1. Sending a written / email message to Customer, Customer information that has infringed the copyrights of Thaituanlogistics use, reproduction, or distribution of the Intellectual Property Information. Within twenty four (24) hours from the date of receipt of the notice of Thaituanlogistics, by any action or method, the Customer shall immediately cease such infringement.
2. Initiate lawsuits at competent state agencies. In this case, the Customer must pay all costs related to the initiation of the lawsuit, including but not limited to court costs, compensation for all damages.
1. Service on Thaituanlogistics
Thaituanlogistics provides information and facilities provided by third parties ("Service Providers") for the provision of city, interprovincial, flower delivery services ("Services"). The Goods ("Customer Use of Shipping Services") is required through the Thaituanlogistics Mobile Internet Application that has been downloaded and installed by Customer for use or access to the Thaituanlogistics.com website.
2. Conditions for participating in the transaction
1. Customers entering the transaction must meet the following conditions: (i) are over 18 years of age, (ii) have full civil act capacity in accordance with the law. Clients are not allowed to participate in transactions in case they do not meet the above conditions, unless there is a direct tutoring school of the customer who agrees and participates.
2. In order to create a request on the Thaituanlogistics Application, customers need to download Thaituanlogistics application software on Thaituanlogistics Website and app store or visit the website www.Thaituanlogistics.com and register account by providing personal information, cell phone number. Upon completion of the information, Thaituanlogistics will provide Customer with a personal account so that Customer can access and manage its trading process ("Account").
3. Customers shall be responsible before law for all information they declare to create accounts on Thaituanlogistics Application. In any case, Thaituanlogistics reserves the right to verify the information provided by the Customer, but does not mean that Thaituanlogistics is able to guarantee the information that Customer has provided is accurate. Thaituanlogistics will not resolve Customer's complaints in the event Customer incorrectly reports information requested by Thaituanlogistics Application.
Service Agreement between the Parties
1. Service Contract between Thaituanlogistics and Customer is established when Customer create Account on Thaituanlogistics Application as above step.
2. Service Contract between the Customer using the Shipping Service and the Carrier provided by the Customer using the Shipping Service to make the Service available on the Thaituanlogistics Application ( "Request") and is deemed signed as soon as Customer receives a response from the Supply Customer